Almost a year after the announcement of the project norway , Judges today released an update of its firmware for Teensy.
- Added block table for Samsung K8Q2815UQB. The programming modes "writeword" and "writewordubm" don't require manual chip/sector erase prior to writing anymore!
- Bugfix: "NORway.py COMx release" didn't work. Now you can leave Teensy powered at all times and console will boot up correctly after issuing a "release" command
- Bugfix: increased TRANSMIT_TIMEOUT for Teensy's serial device to 10000ms (required for OS X)
- Bugfix: disabled DSR/DTR flow control (wasn't working reliably on OS X)
- Bugfix: TRISTATE wasn't set correctly
- Added additional verification when writing is done. Although each write command verifies each written sector/block, it happened that written bytes weren't persistent
- Added "verify" command
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.